Helping employees reach financial prosperity
Give your employees access to benefits previously reserved for the C-suite – by partnering with Facet Wealth, employees have special access to ongoing financial planning by a dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional, who can help:
- Understand the best ways to save and prepare for retirement and put together a step-by-step plan to reach their goals
- Explain the ways to save for and to pay for college, and create a plan to help the future graduate
- Design a plan to create lasting memories now, while planning for a secure financial future
- Create a custom investment portfolio solution that is designed around your specific needs
- Devise the best strategy to minimize tax exposure – now and in the future
- Navigate the complexities of insurance to design a plan that protects loved ones and wealth
Dedicated CFP® Professionals - no call centers or robo-advisors
Holistic guidance, tailored to individual life stage and goals
Affordable, flat fees with flexible payment terms
Diversified investment portfolios, complete with rebalancing and tax-harvesting
Partner With Facet
According to the American Psychological Association, 72% of adults feel stressed about money. The antidote to that stress is financial wellness. Facet Wealth offers flexible financial wellness programs tailored to your employees, and built to:
- Increase workplace productivity and morale by giving your employees resources to alleviate financial stress.
- Attract and retain high quality employees with a more robust benefits stock
- Add a flexible benefit tailored to your organization and employees
Financial Wellness with Facet Wealth
Professional CoachingYour employees can meet one-on-one with a Facet CFP® Professional. Provide them with the resources needed to answer all of their financial planning questions, learn how to make financial decisions that are best for them, and find solutions to their most pressing financial issues and goals. The result? Less stress, more productivity, happier employees.
Education at Your FingertipsEmpower your employees with comprehensive, unbiased information on every aspect of financial life: college savings, retirement planning, saving and investing, managing debt, budgeting and more. We help your employees educate themselves, so they can make the financial decisions that are best for them and their families.
Financial PlanningOngoing, affordable financial guidance with a CFP® Professional. Employees work virtually with a single CFP® Professional to help them build and manage a comprehensive financial plan tailored to their goals, with regular check-ins to keep them on track.
Empower Your Employees Today:
Frequently Asked Questions
Facet Wealth is a financial wellness provider, focused on delivering comprehensive financial life planning to employees across the country. We offer one-on-one guidance and professional tools to begin your financial journey.
Here is what we believe are the four factors that measure financial health:
- Your overall satisfaction with your financial situation
- Your financial behaviors, such as budgeting, saving, debt reduction
- Your financial knowledge and money mindset
- Your ongoing plan to reach short-term and long-term financial goals
A fiduciary is a person who holds a legal and ethical relationship of trust with clients. They are legally bound to make recommendations in the best interest of those clients. Also, all our CFP® Professionals are fiduciaries on behalf of our clients.
We’re unlike most financial wellness providers. We’ve utilized our team of fiduciary professionals to provide unparalleled service in the marketplace. And we’re proud of it. We believe it’s possible for everyone to live a more prosperous life. Come experience it for yourself.
Yes! Facet Wealth offers flexible financial wellness programs tailored to your employees. Our financial wellness programs operate independently of any specific plan administrators or benefit solutions, ensuring your employees have access to a source of objective, fiduciary guidance. Each financial wellness program includes complimentary financial coaching sessions, a one-on-one, high touch service beyond what a 401(k) provider typically offers. Additionally, Facet Wealth offers ongoing, holistic financial planning at a special rate to each employee, as well as a robust library of content and personal finance resources. Unlike many 401(k) providers that are limited to giving education around the plan and investments offered, Facet Wealth can give specific 401(k) allocation recommendations during coaching sessions.
Coaching sessions are intended to give employees one-time access to a CFP® Professional to help navigate a single, top-of-mind concern. When help with implementation of recommendations or ongoing support is beneficial, employees may choose to pursue a comprehensive financial planning relationship.